March 8th Extravaganza
Join us here at King David Community Center on March 8th, for a day of fun and excitement! This will be a family-friendly event, so kids, parents, grandparents, and siblings are all welcome!
* Live Music – Kicking off around 10am, we will be hosting a musical festival for all of the young aspiring musicians at KDCC – come see their progress, and listen to some popular and classic songs.
* Bouncy-Castles – KDCC will have set up two giant bouncy-castles, for bounds and bounds of fun.
* Petting Zoo – come see a an intriguing collection of exotic animals, and imagine the joy your kids will receive from feeding, petting, and taking pictures with these lovable critters.
* Amazing Food – Affordable and Delicious food for the whole family: eastern foods like shish-kabob, Plov, and so many other tasty options; plus, a sweets table with Sweet-Rolls and much more, to satisfy any sweet-tooth.
* Little Mermaid Performance – concluding the evening, the KDCC Theater Department will be hosting a performance of Hans Christian Andersen’s classic “The Little Mermaid”
So bring the whole family, and join us for a day of fun and festivities, to celebrate March 8th – Purim, and International Women’s Day.